Yes. we offer my Florida Real Estate Broker know how to you for your transaction.
What does this mean?
We have access to all Florida Real Estate forms through Florida Realtors Attorneys and Forms E-sign Transaction Desk. Only valid licensed sales brokers and associates can gain access to these forms. The benefit is that the forms are up to date written by Florida Attorneys for Florida Real Estate pros to protect both the buyer and seller.
• If you are buying or selling a FSBO (for sale by owner) and need help facilitating the transaction, we can help!
Our goal is to keep you on track, maintain simple communication, and achieve peace of mind. FlexSure Realty Services Inc offers transaction coordination services to real estate professionals – both buyer and seller agents, for sale by owner individuals and investors.
We handle the deadlines and make sure that you are in compliance, so you don’t have to.
We want to be an addition of your business and an intricate part of your success. Whether you represent the Seller, Buyer, or both, your transaction coordinator(s) will always perform a thorough quality control process. We know your time is valuable and we want you to be able to leverage your time where it is best spent, with your customers.
Transaction Coordinating Services can include:
• Review contracts and essential addenda for compliance.
• Open file with escrow and/or title company.
• Order title and survey.
• Deliver copies of contracts and addenda’s to the cooperating agent.
• Preparation of disclosures, amendments and addenda’s.
• Manage deadlines and timeframes as needed throughout the transaction.
• Follow up with the escrow company and cooperating agent as needed.
• Keep the Agent informed of all communications.
• Send regular transaction status e-mails and advise the Agent of pending deadlines.
• Ensure all paperwork is provided to all parties.
• Coordinate closing time with all parties.
• Follow up with escrow and title company on the closing day.
• Ensure file is broker compliant.
• Upload all paperwork to off site cloud data bank.
It is estimated that the average real estate agent spends 12+ hours on a single transaction from contract to close.
What are the benefits of hiring a Florida Real Estate transaction coordinator?
- We will make sure all your documents are Florida Real Estate compliant.
- We’ll stress over deadlines so you don’t have to.
- You’ll be able to more spend time recruiting clients, and less on admin duties.
Regular business M-F from 9 am – 5 pm.
Rebecca Burns, Owner/Broker
FlexSure Realty Services Inc.
“Because we are flex and sure of our real estate business!”
CALL FOR PRICING & AGREEMENT FORM.
352-870-5272 • firstname.lastname@example.org